NAMA :Laili Hidayah
2. Colecting Data
a. What’s the advantages data for prepare the new business ?
The advantages data is to obtain information to keep on record, to make decisions about important issues, to pass information on to others. Primarily, data is collected to provide information regarding a specific topic.
b. What kinds of data do you need for your business ?
Kinds of data that I need for my business is too much. Start from receive raw material until the finish good ready for distributed.
c. How to collect the data ?
1. Surveys/questionaires (post, email, telephone, face-to-face) either created within your organisation or adapted from Diagnostic tests or pre-made scales 1
2. Interviews – structured or unstructured – either administered by telephone or faceto-face. • Focus groups.
3. Observation (participant observation, outside/structured usually helps). • People’s expressions (diaries, journals, portfolios).
4. Case studies.
6. Portfolio reviews
8. Photographs, videotapes, slides
9. Diaries, journals, logs
10. Document review and analysis
11. Photographs, videotapes, slides
12. Document review and analysis
d. How to apply your data ?
Our data we can apply to compare when we start our new business. That’s true or not with the realize